Passport Express Inc - Passport Office in Atlanta & Roswell

The Different Types of Work Visas in the United States

The Different Types of Work Visas in the United States

The United States offers numerous one-of-a-kind-sorts of work visas for overseas residents who desire to come and work in the country. Visitor and tourist visas are non-immigrant, which means they are no longer supposed for everlasting residence. They may also be used to enter the United States quickly for commercial enterprise or pleasure, such as attending conferences or conferences, conducting research, consulting with clients, and taking a vacation.

Read more: Difference Between Visitor and Tourist Visa.

If you decide to work in the US, you want an immigrant visa. These visas are issued to people with particular skills and skills who wish to stay in the US. We will explain the unique sorts of US work visas and what you must know to apply.

1) H1-B Visa

This work visa is for overseas people in “specialty occupations.” To be eligible, candidates have to show employment from a US company. That job has to fall below one of the categories: architecture, engineering, mathematics, bodily sciences, social sciences, remedy and health, education, enterprise specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts. The H1-B visa additionally requires a four-year diploma or equivalent experience.

2) L-1 Visa

The L-1 visa works just like the H1-B. However, it is accessible for personnel of worldwide organizations with workplaces in their home country or the US. This visa allows employers to switch personnel from overseas to US workplaces for up to seven years.

3) O-1 Visa

The O-1 visa is a non-immigrant work visa given to working people with excellent skills in specific fields. These include science, business, education, athletics, and the arts. To be eligible, you must show excellent capacity in your area via achievements like awards, publications, or other recognition.

4) E-3 Visa

The E-3 visa is for Australian residents coming to the US to work in specialized occupations. This visa requires proof of employment and skills comparable to those wanted for an H1-B visa. It additionally lets in for twin intent, which means the applicant can practice for a green card in the US.

5) TN Visa

The TN Visa is for residents of Canada and Mexico who desire to work in certain occupations in the US. These include accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers. Applicants should have a job provided by an eligible agency to be authorized for this visa.

6) Immigrant Visas

An immigrant visa is for humans who desire to stay and work in the United States. There are numerous kinds of immigrant visas, family-based, employment-based, diverse immigrants, and refugees or asylees. Each kind has particular eligibility necessities that must be met before you can apply.

For example, family-based visas are on hand for spouses, children, and loved ones of US or everlasting residents. Employment-based visas are for humans backed using a company in the US that wants to work permanently. Special immigrants can also consist of spiritual workers, former personnel of the US government, or Iraqi and Afghan nationals who labored with the US Armed Forces.

7) Seasonal Agricultural Work Visas

When US employers need help discovering employees with the fundamental skills, they might also find overseas residents to fill seasonal agricultural employee positions. These visas require employers to show that no on-hand US citizen can do the job and that the worker will now not be paid much less than the market price for comparable positions.

Call Passport Express for the best-quality Roswell passport and visa service. We provide complete visa offerings to meet all your needs, no matter what kind you require.

More Posts


Send Us A Message